Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Royal Engagememt

I love weddings and with the announcement of Prince William's engagement to Kate Middleton, there has been so much buzz about the modern Royal couple's upcoming nuptials. I think Kate has a very "princess" look and she always looks classy, classic and elegant. She actually reminds me of our very own Princess Mary of Denmark who has become a style icon since she married Prince Frederick.

Will and Kate just issued their official engagement shots by acclaimed photographer Mario Testino and I absolutely love their casual shot. It looks warm, sincere and shows their true love - making them so much more relatable to us 'common folk' than their predecessors ever were. I think it was a great idea to release both a casual and formal portrait of the couple, can't wait to see their wedding shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment