Friday, December 24, 2010

Interior Design for Dummies

Another Christmas present opened early! Law got me an Interior Design and an Interior Decorating book to kick start my future career change! Foundations of Interior Design is basically a whole course on the history, concepts and principles of Interior design while Downtown Chic is more about redecoration and renovating your home. Can't wait to get into them and start playing around with the ideas. Law said he'd also get me a program to design on the computer so hopefully I'll show you some stuff when I get my head around it.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh exciting!!!!! i could totally see you doing interior design! :]

    i should have you design my future kitchen ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to have them too! Can I ask you a question? When did you understood that you wanted to make a career out of your hobby?

    ReplyDelete