Friday, November 26, 2010

Just a dream

I subscribe to a lot of people on youtube and always get excited when I have a whole lot of new videos to watch. Most of them are funny, some are inspiring and the special ones have found a perfect medium to share their talents with the world.

A new talent I was recently introduced to gave me chills when I listened to their cover of Nelly's "Just a Dream". The video looked and sounded amazing and brought back nostalgic memories of when I used to love singing in my room into a deodorant can every day after school. Their rendition was so good that it didn't feel like a cover of Nelly's song, but rather, they had made it their own, and sang it with such passion that it has inspired me to start singing again. I can't say that I will be hopping on the youtube singer bandwagon anytime soon but I definitely hope to reignite the passion with a long lost love.

"Just A Dream" by Nelly - Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RA0vsZXf8

No comments:

Post a Comment