Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boy Meets Girl

Looking for cute anniversary ideas? I found a great site while I was online shopping from my dorm in America and have yet to find something similar here. Boldloft features various cartoon series in different items such as matching pillowcases or mugs. Here are some of my favourites...

Say I Love You - Mugs - $US27.00
Everyone needs a little reminder during the day of their lover, and these "his and hers" mugs will remind you both of what's on the other end of that line! Whether you are together or a distance apart, they are perfect for reminding you both to say I love you each and every night and each and every day.

From My Heart To Yours - Pillowcases - $US36.00
Show your loved one your sweet and endearing side! "From my heart to yours , I want you to know that my love follows you wherever you go."

No comments:

Post a Comment